Thermoplastics are materials that, once formed, can be continually heated and reformed. In Thermoplastic injection molding pellets or granules of thermoplastic material is taken and the material is heated to melting temperature. The melt is then forced into a split-die chamber/mold where it cools to form the desired shape. The mold is opened to eject the cooled part.
This technique is beneficial because it creates simple to complex geometries. If the mold manufacturability of the firm is high, then sky is the limit for the variety of products manufactured by it. Tooling may be expensive, but cost-per-part remains low.
At Mold Design Outsourcing, it is a culture to optimize the designs of molds to enable high-efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the parts. With software like Unigraphics and Pro-E, we work things out for your maximum benefits. We have an unmatchable speed of turn-around times.
Just fill up our inquiry form and we will get in touch with you within 24 hours.
Design Considerations for Custom Plastic Injection Molding:
Benefits of Thermoplastic Injection Molding:
- Minimizing sinking, warping, residual stresses, and improve mold fill
- To achieve a minimum of one material thickness at the inside corner radius
- Ensuring rapid cooling, short cycle times, and minimum shot weight
- Facilitating easy withdrawal of part from mold
- Ensuring stiffness of bent parts
Services of Thermoplastic Injection Molding:
- Increased production rates
- Decreased labor costs
- Repeatable tight tolerances
- Increased range of materials
- Reduced scrap loss
- Minimized finishing
- Air Conditioning
- Wiring cables of all sorts
- Packaging for everything
- Pathological Laboratories
- Ship and Boat parts
- Aircraft parts
- Automobile Industry
- Industrial Equipment/Containers
- Majority of Electrical components
to discuss your Thermoplastic Injection Modeling requirements.