1. The glossiness of surface is an important indicator to measure the quality level of particles of all kinds of recycled materials. Recycled materials of good quality have glabrous and smooth surface.
2. Transparency is also an important indicator to measure the quality level of particles of middle and high-grade recycled materials. Materials with the good transparency are usually of good quality.
3. The uniformity and consistency of color is an important indicator to measure the quality level of particles of colored recycled materials. For example: white, creamy white, yellow, blue, black and other colors
4. The density of particles is an important
aspect to inspect the level of the regeneration process.
Poor plasticizing and loose particles
5. To test whether the recycled particles sinking water or not can be used for inspecting the stuffing content of PP and PE.
As for recycled materials, different recycled materials have different applications, as there’re no uniform standards and it is also difficult to institute it. The only standard if have to say is to well meet production requirements of the users.